Sunday, September 9, 2012

New notecards, minicards, necklaces

Good Sunday afternoon! What are you thankful for today? I am thankful for my family and the ability to work on my art, which I love. Today I have some new items to post in The Perfect Jewel 4U. Mini notecards, 3X3. I stamped them with tiny dogs. Aren't they darling?
And this card goes into the shop but also into a challenge at the Papercraftingstar. The theme is "girly". I can do girly!
And I have 2 simple necklaces, FISH charms (y'all know how I love my fishies) beaded with silver and blue / silver and green beads.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely note card. I do like the colors you have used in the card with the great border punch. The color combo in the necklaces are so sweet too! Thank you for sharing your talent with us over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete